Through our Department of Corporate Law we advise our clients on the wide variety of matters that can come up in this area.
from the organization and registration of local and foreign corporations to advise on the formation and formalization of corporate structures for the carrying out of investments in the country that suitably adapt to their business interests, as well as all the problems that can arise in everyday corporate dynamics.
The areas of practice include, among others:
- Registration law. Organization and registration of local and foreign corporations
- Foreign investment Purchase and sale of stake of capital stock.
- Shareholders agreements and operating agreements
- Initial Public Offering processes
- Corporate reorganization processes Mergers and acquisitions.
- Structuring and negotiation
- Structuring of capital stock
- Acquisition and sale of assets
- Corporations subject to special controls due to the conduction of regulated activities (banking and financing activity, public utilities, insurance, games, etc.)
The practice of the team of professionals in this field includes litigations connected to the exercise of corporate law in the pre-judicial and judicial stages, to which purpose it works together with the Litigation Department.