Capital Markets, Banking & Finance and Project Finance
The members of the Capital Markets, Foreign Exchange Regulations and Financial and Banking Law Area have a vast experience in capital markets as well as in financing and banking law. They have advised and continue offering their services in the following transactions, both national and international.
- IPOs and follow-on in the issuance of shares
- Take-over processes (OPAs), voluntary or compulsory, and withdrawal from the public offering regime
- Issuance of bonds, debt securities, corporate bonds and negotiable obligations of small and medium-sized companies and issuance of CEDEARs.
- Sovereign debt
- Financial leasing agreements
- Financial derivatives agreements
- Financial trusts with or without public offering and quotation
- Structuring of secured and unsecured loans, both national and international
- Comprehensive advise connected to the regulations of the Central Bank of the Argentine Republic and foreign exchange legislation
- Mutual funds
- Permanent interaction with the staff of the Comisión Nacional de Valores, Bolsa de Comercio de Buenos Aires, Caja de Valores S.A. and Mercado Abierto Electrónico.
Our team has a vast and intense experience in this practice area and knows first hand the main players and regulations, both national and international. The companies that our team has advised include, without limitations, Citibank, N.A., Deutsche Bank, JPMorgan, Barclays Capital, Raymond James Sociedad de Bolsa S.A., Banco Macro and TGLT S.A.
View related lawyers