Intellectual Property, Data Privacy & New Technologies
Today’s technological challenges require comprehensive legal assistance to follow the development of businesses and endeavors around the world.
To these purposes, the Area of Intellectual Property, Data Privacy & New Technologies has outstanding professionals with extensive knowledge in technological and legal matters that, together with the other areas of the firm, offers comprehensive services of protection and advice on the matter, supporting our clients in each of their needs, both in Argentina as well as anywhere in the world.
In order to render our services more effective, the Intellectual Property, Data Privacy & New Technologies Area has a solid structure including outstanding professionals with deep knowledge of new technologies and businesses, as well as a proven academic experience, guided by the mission of advising our clients in all stages of their commercial activity.
The most relevant services offered by our team are:
- Industrial Property: Trademarks, Patents, Utility Models, Industrial Models and Designs. Anti-piracy legal actions. Advice on technology transfer.
- Intellectual Property: Copyright and neighboring rights. Legal protection of the Software.
- Privacy and Data Security: Advice and implementation of privacy policies and data security. Databases registration. Analysis of the implementation of privacy and personal data security technologies. Assistance in compliance with local and foreign data privacy regulations.
- Contracts and Agreements: Licensing and Assignment of Rights Contracts. Computer contracts. Rights of image. Contracts in general.
- Professional Advice: Implementation of new technologies and complex technologies in business. Protection of new formats. Legal protection of commercial projects on the digital field. Legal protection of new technologies. Assistance in complex biotechnology issues. Advice on advertising and entertainment.
- Negotiations: Complex negotiations regarding the implementation of new technologies. Licensing agreements and assignment of rights. Negotiations in complex technological acquisitions.
- Litigation: Integral assistance in legal actions before the ordinary and federal courts throughout the country.
The professionals of the Intellectual Property, Data Privacy & New Technologies Area have participated in matters related to the following industries: music recording, agricultural, new technologies and Internet, information security, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, software, banking and finance, media and entertainment, video games, e-sports, advertising, textile, design, wine, real estate, tourism, publishing, among others.