The Department of International Trade is formed of professionals having a wide experience in matters connected to this field
especially in the application of bilateral or multilateral trade treaties both within the Southern Common Market (MERCOSUR) and in regulations referred to the World Trade Organization (WTO) (international distribution agreements and international purchase of goods, among others).
Within the WTO and the MERCOSUR, we have participated in different dumping investigations, safeguards and benefits brought by the Argentine Republic against third party exports. Furthermore, we have advised different sectors of the domestic production.
The increase of trade transactions, both inside and outside the MERCOSUR, has evidenced a strong growth in the demand of our clients connected to import and export matters, such as:
- Amendments of extra zonal external duties by the different MERCOSUR technical committees
- Implementation of technical barriers in the different markets –obstacles to free trade
- Import of used capital assets
- Obtaining of non-automatic import licenses
- Registration of companies before the Industry Secretariat of the Argentine Republic in order to obtain permits for the import and export of products