Every Real Estate project requires the design of a legal structure that enables its proper implementation, development and operation.
To this end, the Department of Real Estate, together with the other Departments of the Firm, provides our clients with comprehensive advising on the different legal matters connected to the purchase and sale, construction, operation and/or commercial exploitation of real property, in the country or abroad, such as residential, commercial, industrial, agricultural, tourist or recreational projects, or any combination of these.
The most relevant services that our team offers are:
- Structuring of the financing and securities.
- Administrative approvals
- Development of foreign companies
- Foreign currency inflow and outflow
- Tax framework
- Real property located in borders and safety areas
- Project and construction contracts
- Environmental and natural resources matters
- Construction and conduct rules
The close work with the other Departments of the Firm, especially those of Corporate Law, Administrative Law, Banking, Tax Law and Environmental Law, enables the Department of Real Estate to provide our clients with comprehensive advice, which is absolutely necessary for all real estate projects.